37.5 | Son | HBO
Bulsink is a leading construction company when it comes to super-fast realization of Retail, Hospitality, Leisure, Office and Care concepts. Whether it concerns a new location, sustainability or repurposing; with our innovative, decisive organization, we ensure that clients are completely unburdened during the entire process. From Design, engineering, construction to turnkey delivery; we build, we arrange, we get things done. As a general contractor we take full responsibility for the entire process.
The BUILD core values stand for the fundamental beliefs and principles that reflect the essence of Bulsink. They serve as a guideline for decision-making and behavior, and form the basis of the company’s identity and positive culture.
Brand-conscious Ultra-fast Inspiring Leading Determined
Together with your project team, you work as a Project Engineer on various finishing projects for customers such as Rituals and Basic-Fit. As a Project Engineer you are involved in every phase of a project, from preparation to evaluation. Together you ensure that the construction process is managed properly. You are a real go-getter with technical insight.
What you’ll do as Project Engineer:
- Preparing schedules, budgets, and quotations
- Ensure that all necessary materials and services are arranged
- You maintain contact with subcontractors, the client and the Project Manager
- Supervising the progress of the project
- You meet the client’s wishes but also share your knowledge and skills to break through frameworks
- You process all this in the Bouwworks system
WHAT DO YOU BRING AS A PROJECT ENGINEER?
Technology and construction run through the blood of a Project Engineer. Since you work in a project team and you have a lot of contact with subcontractors, it’s important that you can work well within a team. You’re able to quickly switch and have a solution-oriented attitude. In addition, you have:
- At least two years of work experience in a similar position
- HBO working and thinking level, preferably a degree in architecture or technology
- Proficiency in Dutch. Do you also speak English, German or French? Then you get the opportunity to work for an international client
WHAT DO WE OFFER?
At Bulsink you get the opportunity to help build a fast-growing brand, in an inspiring office environment through the unique Bulsink working method. Excellent employment conditions are offered in accordance with the Collective Labor Agreement (CAO Afbouw):
- A good salary based on full-time employment (37,5 hours)
- 35 vacation days
- A company laptop, phone and AirPods
- Travel allowance of € 0,34 per KM
- Training opportunities such as participation in the Elementary Construction course
- A good pension scheme at BPF Pension Fund
- A healthy lunch every day, freshly prepared by our own chef
- Flexible working hours between 7:00 and 17.30
- An inspiring work environment where everything is arranged down to the last detail
- Space for personal and professional development
Are you our new colleague? Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Marieke van Gestel on 06-83502067 for more information.