37.5 | Son | MBO/HBO
Bulsink is a leading construction company when it comes to super-fast realization of Retail, Hospitality, Leisure, Office and Care concepts. Whether it concerns a new location, sustainability or repurposing; with our innovative, decisive organization, we ensure that clients are completely unburdened during the entire process. From Design, engineering, construction to turnkey delivery; we build, we arrange, we get things done. As a general contractor we take full responsibility for the entire process.
The BUILD core values stand for the fundamental beliefs and principles that reflect the essence of Bulsink. They serve as a guideline for decision-making and behavior, and form the basis of the company’s identity and positive culture.
Brand-conscious Ultra-fast Inspiring Leading Determined
Together with your fellow Modellers you form the BIM team. With Revit we bring construction drawings and artist impressions to life. By automating parts of the modelling, we accelerate the turnaround times of projects. As a BIM-modeller you are responsible for the technical development and detailing of projects such as stores, restaurants, and hotels. The focus is on the 3D development and construction of the information model Revit. For this you work together with the Operations department.
What will you do as a BIM-modeller?
- Designing and calculating technical installations
- Checking of the CAD-drawings
- You come up with creative solutions in collaboration with the client
- You work as a connecting factor between the client and the execution team
- You work closely with the project team
WHAT DO YOU BRING AS A BIM MODELLER?
As a BIM Modeller you are a specialist in the constructing and expanding of models. You are aware of the current Building Decree and Dutch regulations. In addition, you have:
- A completed MBO or HBO education in architecture
- At least three years of relevant work experience
- At least two years of experience with Revit and BIM
WHAT DO WE OFFER?
At Bulsink you get the opportunity to help build a fast-growing brand, in an inspiring office environment through the unique Bulsink working method. Excellent employment conditions are offered in accordance with the Collective Labor Agreement (CAO Afbouw):
- A good salary based on full-time employment (37,5 hours)
- 35 vacation days
- A company laptop, phone and AirPods
- Travel allowance of € 0,34 per KM
- Training opportunities such as participation in the Elementary Construction course
- A good pension scheme at BPF Pension Fund
- A healthy lunch every day, freshly prepared by our own chef
- Flexible working hours between 7:00 and 17.30
- An inspiring work environment where everything is arranged down to the last detail
- Space for personal and professional development
Are you our new BIM colleague? Send your CV to email@example.com or call Marieke van Gestel on 06-83502067 for more information.