37.5 | Son | HBO
Bulsink is a leading construction company when it comes to super-fast realization of Retail, Hospitality, Leisure, Office and Care concepts. Whether it concerns a new location, sustainability or repurposing; with our innovative, decisive organization, we ensure that clients are completely unburdened during the entire process. From Design, engineering, construction to turnkey delivery; we build, we arrange, we get things done. As a general contractor we take full responsibility for the entire process.
The BUILD core values stand for the fundamental beliefs and principles that reflect the essence of Bulsink. They serve as a guideline for decision-making and behavior, and form the basis of the company’s identity and positive culture.
Brand-conscious Ultra-fast Inspiring Leading Determined
Use your network to generate new business, respond to the needs of relations and invest in long-term collaboration. As an Account Manager everything resolves around relationship management. Additionally, you identify client needs and translate them to the construction team. You’re involved in the entire process until the end result is achieved, without losing sight of the commercial process.
Whether your day is filled with client appointments, a meeting with management, visiting a construction site or a meeting with the project leaders; no two days in this job are the same. Even after the contract has been awarded, you remain involved in the construction process and ensure good communication between the client and the project team.
Bringing your own network is important for this role. This network can be real estate and/or hospitality. In this position we assume that you have knowledge of selling a service, that you can think in terms of processes and are able to sell these.
We are looking for a no-nonsense type.
CORE DUTIES AS AN ACCOUNT MANAGER
- Building sustainable relationships with both existing and new customers at a strategic level
- Providing suitable solutions and achieving great successes
- Initiating actions to achieve business objectives
- Identifying (market) developments and translating them into our services
- Collaborating within a commercial team and the operations department
You are part of a progressive team and know what it takes to attract new clients and how to retain returning clients.
WHAT DO YOU BRING AS AN ACCOUNT MANAGER?
You are the ultimate relationship building with a goal in mind. Through your knowledge, your positive attitude and your client-oriented approach, you know how to surprise our clients time and time again and further strengthen the relationship. Additionally:
- You have an HBO working and thinking level
- Have at least 5 years of experience in a sales role
- Experience in the construction sector is a pre
- Proficiency in the Dutch and English language
- Have the power to work independently
- You are available for at least 4 days a week
WHAT DO WE OFFER?
At Bulsink you get the opportunity to help build a fast-growing brand, in an inspiring office environment through the unique Bulsink working method. Excellent employment conditions are offered in accordance with the Collective Labor Agreement (CAO Afbouw):
- A good salary based on full-time employment (37,5 hours)
- 35 vacation days
- A company car, laptop, phone and AirPods
- A good pension scheme at BPF Pension Fund
- A healthy lunch every day, freshly prepared by our own chef
- Flexible working hours between 7:00 and 17.30
- An inspiring work environment where everything is arranged down to the last detail
- Space for personal and professional development
Are you our new sales colleague? Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Marieke van Gestel on 06-83502067 for more information.