PROJECT MANAGER GERMANY
1 FTE | Germany |
The Bulsink construction company is renowned for its fast completion of retail, hospitality, leisure, office and care concepts. Whether involved in sustainability, digitisation, redesignation or multi-functionalisation projects, our innovative, incisive approach means that clients can rely on us to take care of everything for them before and during the construction process. We build, we organise, we get things done. As general contractor, we take full responsibility for every project. We are Bulsink.
We are currently seeking a Project Manager who lives in or near North-West Germany to strengthen our Basic Fit team. Based here, your role involves working on various construction finishing projects for our customer and managing every phase, from preparation to evaluation. You work closely with the project team and oversee that large-scale projects are executed professionally and efficiently.
As the Project Manager, your main tasks include:
- preparing, organising and managing construction finishing projects in line with pre-specified objectives
- ensuring that project planning is efficient and targeted
- managing the operational staff as well as subcontractors in such a way that the projects meet all pre-agreed schedules and specifications
- monitoring capacity, budget, time and quality
- preparing a close-out report after project completion and evaluating the project with the stakeholders
What you bring to the table as Project Manager
As our Project Manager, you think in terms of solutions. Because you work closely with the Project Engineer and are in regular contact with subcontractors and clients, it is essential that you have strong social and communication skills. Your other strengths are:
- Experience in the construction sector, which you attained through education or work experience
- Proficiency in German and English, both in speech and in writing; Dutch is an advantage
- Ability to work on projects independently
- At least two years’ relevant work experience in a similar position
What we offer you
We offer you the opportunity to help build our fast-growing brand, based on the unique Bulsink approach. You will receive the following excellent employment conditions, as agreed in the collective labour agreement for finishing contractors (CAO Afbouw):
- A good salary, based on a full-time employment contract (37.5 hours a week)
- 35 days of annual leave
- A company car, laptop, telephone and AirPods
- A solid pension plan
- Lunch allowance
- An international and dynamic team
- An inspiring and well-organised work environment
- Scope for personal and professional development
Interested in applying?
Are you ready to be the new Project Manager for our team in Germany? Send your CV and motivation letter in English to email@example.com, or call Sanne Van Grinsven on +31 (0)6-83502067 to learn more about the position.